DÜV – Interpreters‘ and Translators’ Association
The Dolmetscher- und Übersetzervereinigung (DÜV) translators’ and interpreters’ association is the professional association of graduates of the Zurich School for Translation and Interpretation, now known as the Institute for Translation and Interpreting of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences’ (ZHAW) School of Applied Linguistics. The association operates an agency in Zurich.
What we do:
- We represent the interests of the profession, particularly with regard to remuneration and quality.
- We promote awareness of the profession’s concerns in political circles, among the public at large and in the respective networks.
- We foster relationships with related organisations.
- We offer educational and advisory services in relation to professional issues.
- We promote contact and dialogue among our members.
- We work in close cooperation with the ZHAW’s Institute for Translation and Interpreting and with graduates of the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting of the University of Geneva.
Interpreters’ and Translators’ Association (DÜV)
P.O. Box, 8042 Zurich
044 360 30 32